Gorilla Communication created the launching campaign for the Centerville Empresarial venture in Santana de Parnaíba.
Centerville Empresarial is a realization of Centerville Real Estate Developments and commercialization of Proinvest Central Business, located in Santana de Parnaíba, considered one of the top 10 investment cities in the country. The project was designed to meet the demands of various business segments, such as: industries, services, businesses, technology companies, logistics centers, among others, strategically positioned between the Anhanguera, Castello Branco and Rodoanel highways, 35 km from the city center. Sao Paulo. Opportunity for growing businesses and corporations that need close proximity to South America’s premier business and financial center and an excellent investment.
The campaign featured 30 ″ insert programming media on GloboNews; Elemídia – media in commercial elevators; Panels on the Bandeirantes, Anhanguera, Castello Branco and Rodoanel highways; Graphic material; On-site placements; Decoration at the Sales Booth; Social Network: Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin; Banner on the Valor Econômico Portal and website creation: www.centervilleempresarial.com.br
The Centerville Empresarial has completed and ready to build infrastructure.
• 127 lots from 1,000 m2;
• Avenue and internal paved alleys, wooded and lit;
• Water Network;
• Strategic location: easy access to the interior and the capital;
• Public transport: 500 meters from the new Bus Terminal Fazendinha;
• Allotment with full perimeter closure;
• Ordinance and access control;
• Opposite the main route linking the city: Avenida Lieutenant Marques, 3427.
SANTANA PARNAÍBA – ONE OF THE 10 BEST CITIES TO INVEST IN BRAZIL.
Santana de Parnaíba was considered the 9th best city to invest in Brazil *. It was the third city that generated the most jobs between the municipalities of São Paulo, besides occupying the first place among the municipalities in the metropolitan region of São Paulo. **
THE SECOND CITY SAFER OF BRAZIL ***
• Low homicide rate: 6.8 per 100 000 inhabitants;
• Low number of fatal accidents: 4.5 per 100 thousand inhabitants.
INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGNED FOR GROWTH.
• Digital City Project with fiber optic deployment throughout the municipality;
• More than 130km of paved roads;
• Av duplication Project Lieutenant Marques.;
• Urban Mobility Plan;
• More than 100km of roads lit with LED lamps.
SUPPORT AND CONDITIONS FOR ATTRACTIVE BUSINESS.
• Better tax law in the region;
• Polos Business diversified;
• Large companies based in the city;
• Agility and broad support in business openings.
Excellence in Human Capital.
• growing university population, with one university and three colleges in addition to units of FATEC, ETEC, SESI and SENAI;
• reference public education in the region;
• Better income per capita state.
* Magazine Study Examination / 2016
** General Register of Employed and Unemployed – CAGED / 2018
*** Data from Urban Systems